I wonder how many people who sign onto a nail tech course....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliceellen1974

Reaction score
actually end up being nail techs full or part time for any length of time?

The reason I ask this is because there seems to be TONS of courses of varying lengths that people go on and then there are loads of nail tech stuff being sold on auction sites because people have not carried on doing it.

I think its cause people think its easy and find out its not.... any other views?

thanks angie - will give that thread a good read.

It just puzzles me really because i hear so many clients say about bad experiences and even having difficulty in finding a tech yet so many seem to train.

thanks again x

I am kind of one off these people.
I love Nails and done a number of taster courses and home courses before going on to do a class based course last year. I passed with flying colours, but when i applied to local salons whey were more bothered about how many children i had rather than what qualifications, or they want people with experience, (it's that old catch 22 thing again.)
So I have not done anything with my training, but i am looking to change that very soon!

i think its really tough when you are a parent and i have dipped in and out of nails for 7 years only really applying myself seriously in the last two x

Latest posts

Back