I worry so much about everything

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcake

Reaction score
Has anyone any tips on how I can stop having mini panic attacks after a client has gone?
I've worked in my day job all day and then done a brow tint and wax, 2 separate ear piercings and a set of eyelash extensions since I got home after picking my toddler up from nursery and putting him to bed. I am a bit of a perfectionist and haven't had any complaints but I worry that my clients will get home and not be happy with something I've done. It really stops me from relaxing when I finally get the chance to x

Hi, I'm sorry I'm not much help but I feel the same as you. I'm still pretty new to beauty (18months) and I constantly worry! I done a spray tan yesterday for a new client and spend all night worrying incase the client wouldn't be happy with the result! It's silly as I've never had a complaint as yet and get repeat clients. I guess this sort of thing eases with experience x

Aww thanks for your reply. I've been qualified in nails for a while but have only recently done my training for ear piercing and eyelash extensions. Yes, hopefully I will feel better in time. I hope you will too x

I hope I learn to relax or it could be a very long career for me lol x

I've been in industry 15 years and suffered badly from panic attacks. I still occasionally worry now that customer is not happy (new customers) though my advice if they say the happy when they leave and call for returned app which you have return customers, yous are doing a grand job, relax it will get easier xxxx

I'm exactly the same, One particular client never says anything but "thank you" when I've finished! I can never tell if she's happy or not, I'm sure if she had a problem she would say as she's that sort of person and we have that sort of dialogue, we're quite close as friends but I still think about it ages after treatment is over!
Not saying I want praise all the time, but I don't want to ask at the end of the treatment "Is everything ok with them?" or something like that incase the client is left thinking "yes,, but should there be something wrong?!" :D

Sometimes I feel like I am constantly holding my mirror in front of my clients faces. Is that tint dark enough? Are you happy with how I have shaped your eyebrows? Are you ok if I pierce your ears where I have placed the dots? Are your eyelash extensions long enough/full enough?x

I'm the same but I do think it's got a bit better the longer I've been doing it. I get really stressed. That's why I go to work an hour before I start to be super organised. Some days I'm ok and next I worry so much. I tell everyone to have confidence but wish I had more! X

Angelcake, I'm exactly the same. It's a horrible feeling but when I speak about it I just get told to relax, easier said then done I know! Hope you start to feel more relaxed soon :) x

Has anyone any tips on how I can stop having mini panic attacks after a client has gone?
I've worked in my day job all day and then done a brow tint and wax, 2 separate ear piercings and a set of eyelash extensions since I got home after picking my toddler up from nursery and putting him to bed. I am a bit of a perfectionist and haven't had any complaints but I worry that my clients will get home and not be happy with something I've done. It really stops me from relaxing when I finally get the chance to x

Snap! I'm a perfectionist too! I don't settle unless I know I've done the best job I can! I've done lots & lots of tans so far & I still get a horrible feeling after ive sprayed a new client.

omg what if she hates it? omg she'll tell her friends I'm crap! omg my reputation will be ruined.! omg I'm not answering my phone tomorrow! Hahaha I need to get a grip, drives me mad. i sit & dwell all night, i do my hubbys head in. lol Xx

Latest posts

Back