I would like to open a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auzz12

Reaction score
Hello

I would liek to open a salon in aberdeen but really dont know where to start i have a viewing for a shop this friday but really dont know what to do after this has anyone else got there own shop

Thanks
Austin x

Hi, also interested in knowing this x

Hi, how did the shop viewing go?

I know what it's like to start a salon - I was the same as you when I first started.

Probably a good place to start is with a simple business plan. If you do a google search you should be able to find something quite simple - they don't need to be complex - even one page is ok and I found that my business plan developed as the business got started.

If this is helpful, I'm happy to help further. I started and owned a salon for 11 years before moving into marketing full time.

Hi, also interested in knowing this x

Me too, looking into opening my own salon but a little scared. Found an old beauty salon which I could do back up, trying to get a friend to come in on it with me but she doesn't seem convinced.

Would love to know how others set it up and at the beginning what they did about working on their own, how they got other people (nail techs) involved etc.:green:

Hi I am going to be managing a new salon that opening soon and I can't wait. The owner has an establish business already so she has the advantage of having her business mind behind her. It's important to work out all your equipment costings and how much money you will need to start up and buy the equipment/products you want. We are going to Italy next month for training for a VIP body machine there's only one other machine in Scotland. But before we get into the salon the owner is spending about £60 grand! And we going to be having 2 beauty therapists, 3 hairdressers and receptionists. But you can gradually build up your staff.
I think you should go for it, it's an amazing opportunity good luck x

Latest posts

Back