IBD Black French Gel Sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyrose

Reaction score
Hey...never put something up for critique before, started sculpting lately instead of using tips...little feedback cant hurt, I find I sculpt a little thicker than when using tips, so any advice on that would be great too!

Hi love - nice work for a beginner sculptor! IMO there isn't enough color for the french tip - many techs, myself included, find that nail beds extended as far as these ones don't look natural, as it appears to be all nail bed and no free edge.

Sculpted enhancements should not ever be thicker than tips - but that just takes practice.

Keep practicing - they look great!

I think that as a beginner you've done well. Keep it up and you will get better and better. :)

BTW, what product did you use for the smile line? I mean, what's it's name, not the brand.

Thanks for your comments x I have really stumpy nails so I like to extend my beds a good bit, personally preference I suppose. The colour on the tips is just called Black, gel polish from IBD.

The colour on the tips is just called Black, gel polish from IBD.

I see.. Can you use their gel polish on natural nails? (It's a paint-on gel, isn't it?)

It seem quite a nice colour - soft, not too black. Mm...? ))

yeah it's fine for natural nails too...the soak off's are more flexible though.

Latest posts

Back