IBD Builder gel info please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyahk

Reaction score
Hi girls!

I trained in Artistic Colour Gloss but recently discovered IBD Just gel and love the colour choice! I won a comp of some white & pink led/uv builder gel sample pots and am a bit unsure of what it's used for. I initially thought it would be like gelish structure gel, where I could use it on weak nails for a bit of extra strength? I do not offer extensions of any kind - just gel polish manicures mainly. Is the builder gel something I could use on natural nails?
I've seen people say a buff off & soak off version and don't know which mine are!

Thanks in advance! xx

Hi girls!

I trained in Artistic Colour Gloss but recently discovered IBD Just gel and love the colour choice! I won a comp of some white & pink led/uv builder gel sample pots and am a bit unsure of what it's used for. I initially thought it would be like gelish structure gel, where I could use it on weak nails for a bit of extra strength? I do not offer extensions of any kind - just gel polish manicures mainly. Is the builder gel something I could use on natural nails?
I've seen people say a buff off & soak off version and don't know which mine are!

Thanks in advance! xx
If it doesn't say "soak off" on the pot then it's the buff off gel and yes you can use it as a natural nail overlay x

Latest posts

Back