IBD Intense seal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annenails

Reaction score
hello guys
I have a small problem with the ibd intense seal.. after I have applied it and after a few days,the intense seal seems to look like lift on the nail..Its not lifting but it gives the illusion of lifting ,if that makes sense ,has anyone ever had this problem...thanks for any help that anyone can give me on this
:lol:

Hi Anne,
I have never experienced this problem before. It doesnt actually lift but looks like it does? Where is it doing it, and the end of the nail? Are you capping it?
cheers
Rachel:green:

Hi Anne,
I have never experienced this problem before. It doesnt actually lift but looks like it does? Where is it doing it, and the end of the nail? Are you capping it?
cheers
Rachel:green:
only around zone 3 and i am capping at at the free edge..maybe Im not leaving it under the uv light long enough.I usually leave it under for 2 min..

intense seal needs 3 mins and are you getting to close to the cuticle

Are the bulbs OK hun?

i hadnt even thought about the bulbs..maybe theyre not strong enough.

The only problem I have had is if I havent left it long enough, the shine is totally gone the next day.
xxx:hug:

thanks or the help guys...

i cure for 4 minutes and also put the thumbs in alone for a further minute....

If you have actually gone too close to the cuticle and it's "dropped' over the edge of the acrylic onto the natural nail then it will lift, Intense seal can't be used on the natural nail. I hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back