IBD Just Gel issue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzyG

Reaction score
Wonder if anyone can shed any light. I've always used Gellux as this is what I trained in but last time I was in salons direct I noticed IBD had a greater selection of shades so bought a couple to try. I read a few reviews first so knew to gently stir the bottle with orange stick but I still found it to be very thin and weak in colour and 3 coats where needed. Is this normal or should I be doing something else to get the pigment mixed in the bottle before hand? Any hints or tips would be appreciated. Would be a shame not to use this brand as the colour selection is so lovely and I can see a few other geeks use and love this brand. Thanks geeks.

Some colours do take 4/5 coats I find but I put them on super thin. You could also use a white/nude as a undie to make the colours on top pop x

Check out ibd nail education forum on Facebook. One of the educators Jessica always comes back with help x

Check out ibd nail education forum on Facebook. One of the educators Jessica always comes back with help x
Thanks for the tips! Will defo check out that Facebook page x

Latest posts

Back