Ibd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronni

Reaction score
Hello
I am thinking of using IBD gel. Do any of you geeks have any opinion on the stuff? Please help - i dont want to buy loads of it and then i not like it!
Thanks for reading:)

I dont use it so not much help but maybe get a try me kit if they do one to try they your not buying loads. If you dont like it you can just try another one.

Thanks ladybgemini
but i don't think they do (I have seen them for the acrylics but not the gel)

Try this place

IBD INTRODUCTORY UV GEL NAIL KIT

It's £30 but a trial kit non the less.

NSI do lovely gels and they do trial kits at very reasonable prices too.

HTH

Rachel

i use ibd on my college course i love the self building gel. i find it easy to work with as its not so thick....i find everyone tends to like different products....i also like calgel.

hope this helps xxx

Hi im a bio sculpture user and have developed an entire business with bio clients. Its expensive but brilliant with loads of colours! Easy application and easy removal. not so great with tips i find so im trying a ibd kit for tips as they're harder wearing. hope that helps?:)

I use IBD, I was trained in gel using this. I find it very strong, easy to work with. I also use Calgel. IBD is advertised as a soak off gel, however its not. I would certainly purchase the trial kit and give it a go.

I trained on IBD in Nail School and continue to use it now. I like it alot, and would reccomend it to anyone. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back