IBX available in Sallys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBCharmer

Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about this....on one hand I'm saving the postage cost and able to pick it up same day, on the other hand a service I offer as an add on at extra cost is now available to everyone!

Anyone have any other thoughts? x

I thought this was only available online with Sally's, not in store?

I thought this was only available online with Sally's, not in store?
Bought some the other day, my local Sallys have a display stand with IBX and Dadi Oil, can't miss it, hits you as you walk in the door. Was really surprised to see it. x

Oh I didn't realise that! But I would imagine most non pro's wouldn't bother given they need 2 different lamps for it to work so hopefully it'll remain a pro only service.

Aren't Sally stores supposed to be trade only as I need a card for my local sallys/ salon services store?

Aren't Sally stores supposed to be trade only as I need a card for my local sallys/ salon services store?

Sadly not :-/ The trade card entitles you to purchase at trade price but they sell most items full price to the general public.

Some stores are trade only, some are also open to the public. For example the ones in Bury, Lancs. The one in The Millgate Shopping Centre is open to the public, but the one on Rochdale Rd is trade only. Both are in walking distance from each other.

I'm so pleased ours is trade only.
We do have an Ultimate that is open to the public and I've heard clients say it's like a sweet shop!

Will be interested to hear what famous name say about it as they said it would be trade only, maybe they didn't realised all stores were not just trade or maybe Sally's arnt supposed to sell it?
Either way I'm sure Linda will be long soon to clear it up x

I've just emailed Linda about this so she is aware of the Thread, hopefully she will clear things up for us, she always responds very promptly with excellent customer service. X

Wow. I wonder if this will happen in the States as well.

I work in a sallys store, some stores are trade and some are trade and retail, both may sell trade only products but the retail and trade stores will only sell the trade products to members that hold a trade card, I work in a trade/retail store and things like Gelish, signature ASP and marvel lash are only available to purchase if you have a card. Hope this helps!x

Hi, I just called Sally's head office just to confirm if its available in retail stores and they told me that IBX is only available in trade Sally's only! And there is 80 trade stores that stock IBX.

Hope that helps you guys! x

IBX is only available in trade only Sally's, there are about 80 stores and you need your trade card to be able to purchase. Hope this clears this up!

Latest posts

Back