IBX heat lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stook

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm the first to admit I'm a one trick pony. My business has been purely about offering CND Shellac and as a part time enterprise it's been going well.

I've decided to offer IBX after watching several tutorials but wonder if anyone can recommend a heat lamp?

Order is in to Luellabelle so need to get my ass in order and get this lamp sorted. Any advice appreciated. It looks like a great product.

Thanks in advance

Following this as im curious about IBX too!!

Hiya, I have a lamp similar to this infrared lamp.

But Louellabelle now do their own heat lamps really reasonable price with a 40 watt reflector bulb, that they recommend for IBX. x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 98
I bought the lamp from Louellabelle when I bought my IBX, it's very neat and fairly lightweight, and as it is recommended by them I know that it does the job properly. It's only drawback for me is that it isn't free standing, you have to clip it onto something.

Thank you. I have no idea how I missed the heat lamp when I bought my IBX. Now bought. :)

I would stay away from an infra-red as they get too hot! Louella Belle has a great NEW heat source, so take a look. We suggest warm heat, not hot, a table lamp with a 75-100 watt EQUIVALENT bulb, a nail polish dryer set on warm.

Maybe some of the gals in the UK can share what you are using for heat????

I use a travel hairdryer (I'm mobile) and works great for me!

I use a travel hairdryer (I'm mobile) and works great for me!

The hair dryer works perfectly! Just always remember to keep the dryer about 16-18 inches away from the finger and have it set on low heat.

The hair dryer works perfectly! Just always remember to keep the dryer about 16-18 inches away from the finger and have it set on low heat.

Yes I do - Thanks Linda! :D

Latest posts

Back