IBX heat source for a mobile tech?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Conny! X

I thought it had to be an infra red heat? Surely the nail dryer wouldn't be infra red? Xx

I thought it had to be an infra red heat? Surely the nail dryer wouldn't be infra red? Xx

It has always been advised from the very beginning that a gentle heat is needed & that of a hair dryer or infrared light were proven to work.
Now a nail dryer has also been checked :)

Hi
I bought a double handed nail dryer model is YF066 from ebay for £30 which is great and works perfectly. It blows warm air and goes on and off automatically when client puts handsunder. Trouble is Im mobile and it is LARGE but most others run on battery and this is mains operated and as I hated the infrared lamp i think its worth carting it along.
Hope this helps.

This is the one I have and it is brilliant. Linda has confirmed that they have tested and it is fine.

Is it not possible to use a table lamp? Xx

Hi
I bought a double handed nail dryer model is YF066 from ebay for £30 which is great and works perfectly. It blows warm air and goes on and off automatically when client puts handsunder. Trouble is Im mobile and it is LARGE but most others run on battery and this is mains operated and as I hated the infrared lamp i think its worth carting it along.
Hope this helps.

Is it really big ? I don't suppose I could be really cheeky and ask for a pic please, I have been looking at the minx lamp but that's big also and I just wanted something small to carry 😂x

This is the one I bought, I'm just waiting for it to arrive. Got it from ebay under £30 and free shipping.

For my clients I've been using a hot air fan on the warm setting and client holds hand in front and was happy with that :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 117
This is the one I bought, I'm just waiting for it to arrive. Got it from ebay under £30 and free shipping.

For my clients I've been using a hot air fan on the warm setting and client holds hand in front and was happy with that :)

Hi, yes I've seen this pic thanks x when it arrives can you get a pic next to the cnd lamp so I can see actual size pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease x

Hi, yes I've seen this pic thanks x when it arrives can you get a pic next to the cnd lamp so I can see actual size pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease x

Yep no prob, hopefully it will be here tomorrow, or fri at latest :)

Ok here's a pic and another below... It's quite cool,when you turn on it flashes light like a disco over thumbs (video on my Instagram) norm will have 2 lamps each side and fan in middle, waiting for new CND lamp to arrive today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 128
Here is the other pic, I'd say you could take it mobile but not easiest thing to carry to be honest. Ok if in car and not lugging loads of other stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 96
Here is the other pic, I'd say you could take it mobile but not easiest thing to carry to be honest. Ok if in car and not lugging loads of other stuff.

Thank you for posting pic it really helps, it looks great no as big as I thought. Have you used it yet ? X

Latest posts

Back