IBX & insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ABT won't cover it at all because it's not a qualification and has no certification. I think it's safe to say they've lost a lot of customers!

Totally ridiculous! I'm due for renewal in April looks like I won't be renewing with ABT now!

I emailed them back and explained they will loose a lot of customers because of this. Don't think they planned on me sharing this important information with their other customers!

Wonder how long it'll be before their representative comes along!

Great news!!

ABT have called me today and stated they will cover IBX providing you follow the instructions. I would call them anyway just to let them know your using it, so they can note your account. Good Save ABT!

Great news!!

ABT have called me today and stated they will cover IBX providing you follow the instructions. I would call them anyway just to let them know your using it, so they can note your account. Good Save ABT!

Same here!!! Just got an email to say that they are now covering IBX! And that they've added it to my policy :)

I think they must have received a lot of calls about this the last few days since this came to light and realised people would go elsewhere.

We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused, we have looked in to the use of IBX in more detail and can now say ABT Insurance WILL cover IBX.

If you would like to talk about a quote or your renewal of your policy please don't hesitate in contacting us the girls will be happy to help.

Call: 0845 017 50 90 or Email [email protected]

Our apologies again, we look forward to your call!

ABT Team x

Liking this, thanks to those that emailed about this to get this result. I now won't have to shop elsewhere and miss out on my monthly scratch magazine :) x

Louella belle are now doing certification courses for ibx, I just received an email xxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

filthygorgeous what are they offering? do you have to go to their site to do a course?

Hi blossom it's just a small course for 2 and half hours in which you will receive a certificate and an ibx repair kit xxxx

Hi blossom it's just a small course for 2 and half hours in which you will receive a certificate and an ibx repair kit xxxx

Hi Hun is it possible you could pm me the cost/ details etc?

Thanks x

Phewww I'm due to renew too with ABT, pleased they cover IBX or I'd of had to change too x

I've just called ABT and they do require the qualification certificate now as IBX are offering a course.

ABT require a qualification in gel polish for IBX. Then all we ask for is for you to carry out the same method used to apply gel polish.

If you would like information on your individual policy please don't panic just give ABT a call and we will be able to help you with each individual case.

Call 0845 017 50 90 or Email [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you.
ABT Team x

Last edited:
Morning everyone,

Just an update Professional beauty have told me I'm covered as long as I carry it out in the same methods used to apply gel polish, I explained about there being no specific training.
They were very friendly & quick to respond.

Xx
thanks for the update from professional beauty! I'm with them and it's saved me ringing them up x

Latest posts

Back