IBX pricing structure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
I've done an Ibx search and nothing comes up?

Please can people let me know how they are pricing Ibx, either on its own or with shellac/gel polish/ordinary polish. What do you also charge for follow up treatments?

How are people getting on with reducing the timings for Ibx? Is it now 4mins for the first treatment followed by two, then two mins for the following treatments?

Thanks!

It's reply to Maisey mouse day lol

We decided to have one price added to mani or shellac. We priced it so that the extra 5 minutes for the first application was taken into account. We just add £7 to either treatment every time.

We have just finished an intro month where we did a mini mani with IBX for £15 which has hooked a lot of people in. Glad it's April now and I can charge full whack.

Vic x

Hi MaiseyMouse,
Im mobile & charge £10 for the 1st treatment with Shellac (£28) then £5 for further treatments. Or if a client is having just IBX without Shellac I charge £20 for an IBX mini manicure. This covers my call out fee & time. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm charging in two ways: 1) as a natural nail treatment 2) under gel polish or under a normal manicure. I charge £15 for the initial nail nail treatment and £12.50 for ongoing treatments. When it's under gel polish or a normal manicure it's an additional £8 for the first treatment then an additional £5 per treatment x

I charge £8 first treatment and £4 second treatment. Then I charge ontop for shellac etc x

I charge the same whether its on its own or with another treatment, so its an add on.

1st treatment (IBX & repair*) = £10, all subsequent treatments = £8
1st treatment (IBX only) = £8, all subsequent treatments = £6

*I realised this is the only treatment that's meant for under Shellac. I just list it like this because it was easy for clients to understand the pricing structure!

I'm in the process of reviewing my pricing as the timings have come down so I may take a little off in future.
Karaxxx

Thanks all, I'm still trying to work out my charges

Latest posts

Back