IBX treatment pricing and options?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
Ive been using ibx for a while but havent really got in to promoting it in the salon, but results have been great!

How much do people charge and what options do you have with it, for exapmle on its own, with polish or with gel polish? Also how much do you charge for return appointments?

I charge £17 for a normal manicure and £20 for shellac and gel polish.

Thanks in advance!

Hi MM

I add £7 to any treatment, so add it to Shellac or a regular mani etc.
We looked at a higher charge for an initial treatment, but it got too confusing, so just have a flat rate!

Vic x

Hi MM

I add £7 to any treatment, so add it to Shellac or a regular mani etc.
We looked at a higher charge for an initial treatment, but it got too confusing, so just have a flat rate!

Vic x

Thank you! Do you ever offer it on its own with no manicure?

I've got an IBX little table tent thingy lol & all my clients pick it up for a nosey.
I tend to find I discuss the treatment with the client & there fore any confusion over prices for me is easily resolved as I directly tell them.
Although it's clearly written as well which is extremely important.
But most take on the treatment once through the consultation process if it's needed obviously.
I personally charge £8 for initial & £4 there after, this is added easily on top too if all regular prices for manicures etc.
I'm as quick as is possible & as I've stated on here before I really see this treatment as an investment in to my clients nails not a money making scheme to rip clients off.
My product & time is adequately covered so I'm happy .)
Everybody is different & has different over heads & pays themselves a different amount per hour.
The tent advert thingys are good!
Kt

Thank you both, i will look at getting the marketing pack 😄

Latest posts

Back