IBX?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazza101

Reaction score
Hi all, i want to start using IBX & I'm not too sure how much go charge for it as an add on treatment, my trainer suggested £5 each for the ibx & ibx repair, but i wad thinking of £3 each, what do you think?

Also what's the best & cheapest place to get dadi oil or solex oil?

We add £7 to any nail treatment x

I add £8 to Gel II, Gelish or CND Shellac. I charge £12 first stand alone treatment and £10 after (as less steps). I buy CND solar oil from S2 or Ellisons. Daddi oil from Louella Belle I believe or TCBG.

I charge £10 for 1st IBX , second and subsequent treatments £6. £3 is far too low when you think about the time taken plus product used

Hi all, i want to start using IBX & I'm not too sure how much go charge for it as an add on treatment, my trainer suggested £5 each for the ibx & ibx repair, but i wad thinking of £3 each, what do you think?

Thanks for this post. I have my IBX training next Saturday, and didn't have a clue what to charge or how to market it.
On the subject of training my trainer has told me to take files and buffer to prep the nail. Is a green/White buffing block okay? If not can you tell me what you used.

Is the training available in the uk?

Is the training available in the uk?

Yes through Louella Belle uk. I am doing mine in London Oxford Circus. I don't know their other locations.

Yes through Louella Belle uk. I am doing mine in London Oxford Circus. I don't know their other locations.

Thanks for your replies. I didn't think I'd be so low, I'll be definatrly putting the cost much higher.

Also pmy trainer said I can use a normal desk lamp as long as it has a 80 - 100 watf bulb in it, but can I use my led lamp on either 10 or 30 seconds?

Cazza

Are you doing it on the 7th November at Oxford Circus ? If so I'll see you there xx

Thanks for your replies. I didn't think I'd be so low, I'll be definatrly putting the cost much higher.

Also pmy trainer said I can use a normal desk lamp as long as it has a 80 - 100 watf bulb in it, but can I use my led lamp on either 10 or 30 seconds?

Cazza
No you can't. You use a uv or led anyway but you also need warmth from a lamp, not a uv or led one x

If you have an infra red lamp that you use for minx, that's perfect

No you can't. You use a uv or led anyway but you also need warmth from a lamp, not a uv or led one x
Thanks for clearing that up.
This site is so useful *

Latest posts

Back