Icon/Shellac/Cuccio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashalina23

Reaction score
Anyone nail geeks know of a similar colour to geleration Windsor castle as shown in the photo below.
5ujuze3u.jpg

Windsor castle doesn't really look like that? It is a deep plum purple - that has been taken with flash & I've never seen windsor castle that bright or pink toned.

I am unfamiliar with cuccio/icon but windsor castle is the same as gelish plum & done. ACG fierce, close to orly plum noir (pn marginally deeper) & almost identical to ibd inspire me.

Hi there, love the colour in picture and smart polish do a very similar colour.. www.smartpolish.co.uk ive used them a number of times and they are fab.
1385148627791.jpg
This pic of mine ive taken today shows the colour no 7 passion party. The colours I have on are passion party, deep purple and magic purple. Colours are not exact on leaflet, but are true on bottles. Hope this helps.
I use icon gel, , smartpolish one step gel and cuccio. Hope this helps a little. If you struggle to get colour message me. :)
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back