I'd be interested in opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robynbird

Reaction score
I would appreciated peoples opinions on this....I'm self employed and renting a chair in a salon and have been poached to join a friends new hair and beauty salon doing hair with one other girl. The salon I'm in now has 7 other stylists and well established.
Its a big risk going to this new salon with the same rates as i'm on now but i think it will be more relaxed and i get more of a say in prices and what i'd like to do.

What would people do? I dont think i'd be better off and I have to let all my clients know where i've gone (its literally a 2 minute walk away from where i am now) but is it worth it? Has anyone done this before risking by going into a new salon? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

All being honest you have to do what is best for you. Will you lose out on any clients? From past experience I know people tend to stick with the person they like cutting their hair.

IS it a chance worth taking id possibly say no myself but if you don't try you will never know.

I'd say it would be a bad idea, friends and business doesn't tend to mix.

Sent from my XT890 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back