I'd like to become a CND Master

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saretta

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I will explain briefly my situation. I'm Italian, I live in the Netherlands since september 2009. I'm a specialized beauty therapist (3 years school - like a bachelor degree!!!). I finished my study in 2000 and during the school I achieved my l&p nd my gel certificates. I've worked with skin and nails till feb 2009 and then I decided to come here (my husband is half Dutch, half Italian). I tryed CND and I'm now simply in love for it. I didn't trained with it, I'm using it but is not enough for me, for me training is the most important thing in our profession. In september I'll open my studio and I've chosen with no doubt what to use. From the l&p to the spamanicure, to the gel and the spapedicure. But I need to get Certified also for CND.I want to go to the top of the education, I think there are too many nail techs, and lots are not well trained. I want to make the difference. No way I can study here in the Netherlands, I still don't speak the language and I was hoping to study with Sweet Squared in the UK. I really need to know what is you advice regarding this. For me is not enough to use CND products, I need to become part of this "group".
Thank you all for your advices!!!

It is certainly possible to do the education in the UK you need to speak with Samantha at Sweet Squared. She'll get you fixed up. x

Thank you so much Gigi. I will get in touch with her. Can't wait!!!:D

Thanks for you reply,, I'm aware of the CND distributors in the Netherlands, but as I explained I can't speak Dutch yet and I would like to be trained in English... That's why I was hoping to get in touch with S2...

Thanks for you reply,, I'm aware of the CND distributors in the Netherlands, but as I explained I can't speak Dutch yet and I would like to be trained in English... That's why I was hoping to get in touch with S2...

Saretta so sorry - but as an FYI they do all speak English (seems like everyone in Holland does)!!;)

Anyway, you may be able to look at the education section here on the Geek or you can call the main number 0113 217 3800 to find out when Master classes are. Since I don't know where you would fly to it's difficult to say. However - you can get quick flights from Amsterdam straight to Leeds Bradford Airport and we are about 5 minutes away!! Hotels are close too. :hug:

Hi Samantha, to be onest with you last year I contacted Beauty Connect in Son requesting information on master classes and Jose' Lie-A-Njoek told me that they can speak english but the classes are given in dutch (of course I' m not the only one who wants to partecipate...)

Anyway I tried to call S2 today and I waited for very long on hold and at the end I had to hang cause my baby boy was crying like crazy..

If you could help me from here you´ll be my star!!! I was thinking either Leeds or London. Can you tell me something more specific about dates and also what do you request to access these courses?

Thank you soooo much for your time:hug:

Latest posts

Back