Ideas for a birthday present for a 16 year old girl!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
Hi please help its my daughters 16th birthday in a few weeks and I am lost to what to get her:grr:
She is having a big birthday disco with about 80 people coming thats all sorted but cant think what to get her I did think about earing's ,necklace or jewellery of some sort so any ideas would be great:eek:

nerakyarrum said:
Hi please help its my daughters 16th birthday in a few weeks and I am lost to what to get her:grr:
She is having a big birthday disco with about 80 people coming thats all sorted but cant think what to get her I did think about earing's ,necklace or jewellery of some sort so any ideas would be great:eek:

I was just gonna say jewellery,then at least its something she can keep and remember her bday by!
Its either that or make up and smellies adn i'm sure she'll get loads of those from her friends!
Hope u choose well.....:biggrin:

an idea i had would be maybe a charm bracelet and when its christmas and her birthday you could get her a new charm to add to it they have some lovely ones.:biggrin:

What about a day shopping with you - treat her, get her hair done (You can do nails) and buy new outfit for party and have lunch out.

I bought my 16 year old jewellrey for her 16th last year. It was very personal and a lovely keepsake.
Now this year she wants a car!!!!!
They are never happy are they?

how about one of those dream/adventure day packages, u can buy them from almost anywhere now, including whsmiths. They go from a day in a studio as a popstar, to cooking with anthony warrell thompson, to flying a helicopter! It'd be something to remember!

Or what about a makeover, u can get them really cheap now and they always throw in 1 free photo. I know Olan Mills have studios countrywide and their prices start at £24.95 for a simple makeover, photo session and 1 free 5" x 7" photo.

Just a suggestion, let us know what u get her x

I think jewellery is a good idea, something really special, the charm bracelet is a good idea.

My mum gave me her wedding ring and her engagement ring for my 16th but thats only because my dad passed away, but jewellery is a definate YES.

I think a nice bracelet or necklace would be nice as she is now a young lady x

what about a nice tiffany style silver bracelet i know my step daughter sian who is 16 loves big silver blingy bling.

jewellery is a nice idea and the charm one wou;d be so nice. you could get her a charm for everything specail in her life from now on. ie graduating from uni, getting married, first home, first baby, new job, promotions, qualifications,18th birthday, 21st brithday, 50th birthday.it would be so nice to make each milestone memorable.

those special days are also good.i bought my boyfriend a racing day thing. he got to race a racing car.it was about 100 quid and it was fantastic. he loved it and that is soemthing to remember. i'm sure you'd find soemthing she'd like.you can don cooking with a chef, you can have a makeover, record a song in a studio, ride in a sports car etc etc.look on www.redletterdays.co.uk for some ideas on that one.

for my best m8s 18th i made her a scrap book fo everything we had done together.we'd been friends since we were 4! i put everything in there and it made her cry. i left some space for her to fill it.it took me ages and i was so proud of it. x

kadie said:
jewellery is a nice idea and the charm one wou;d be so nice. you could get her a charm for everything specail in her life from now on. ie graduating from uni, getting married, first home, first baby, new job, promotions, qualifications,18th birthday, 21st brithday, 50th birthday.it would be so nice to make each milestone memorable.

those special days are also good.i bought my boyfriend a racing day thing. he got to race a racing car.it was about 100 quid and it was fantastic. he loved it and that is soemthing to remember. i'm sure you'd find soemthing she'd like.you can don cooking with a chef, you can have a makeover, record a song in a studio, ride in a sports car etc etc.look on www.redletterdays.co.uk for some ideas on that one.

for my best m8s 18th i made her a scrap book fo everything we had done together.we'd been friends since we were 4! i put everything in there and it made her cry. i left some space for her to fill it.it took me ages and i was so proud of it. x
I think red letter days have gone bust haven't they?

have they really? oh dear they were good too. thanks for telling us! xx

give her a digital camera so that she can capture those precious moments of her birthday with her friends and family,hope my idea helps.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

maybe you should take her skydiving. skydiving was the most unforgettable experience of my life, and i highly recommend it as a unique and unforgettable gift!

Hi and thanks for all the advice I had a chat with her and she decided she wants some Hot Gem jewelery and her party. So have a look and this is what she picked, the necklace,bracelet and the earing's:D
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2233552.htm

Thanks again to all who replied :Love:

Samoyed said:
how about one of those dream/adventure day packages, u can buy them from almost anywhere now, including whsmiths. They go from a day in a studio as a popstar, to cooking with anthony warrell thompson, to flying a helicopter! It'd be something to remember!

Or what about a makeover, u can get them really cheap now and they always throw in 1 free photo. I know Olan Mills have studios countrywide and their prices start at £24.95 for a simple makeover, photo session and 1 free 5" x 7" photo.

Just a suggestion, let us know what u get her x

I had a makeover day bought for me for my 21st and I loved it! And I have my photos to remember my special day! The only thing I would say is it was quite lonely having it done on my own so perhaps get one that she can have with a friend?

x

Latest posts

Back