Ideas for activity weekend/day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bingfairy

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I wanted to pick your amazing brains about my dads 60th birthday which is coming up in March next year.

I want to do something special for him as a suprise, but something which the rest of the family can possibly get involved in (7 people). I was thinking along the lines of an activity weekend or an activity day. I mentioned centre parcs to the rest of the family last night but no one else seemed that keen :rolleyes:

i was wondering if any of you lovelies had done anything similar or had any unique ideas of what i could do for him.

Thanks a million
Nadine x

Hmm, we gave my father in law a pleasure flight for his 60th and although we weren't directly involved, we all went with him to wave him off and to be there on his return.

We were going to do a bird of prey experience for fathers day last year, but the weather was rubbish and the birds can't fly because their feathers get water logged.

How about looking on Tripadvisor for your surrounding area and under the heading of attractions?

Oooh thats a good idea, i hadnt thought of trip advisor! Thank you so much for your ideas xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back