Ideas for drumming up more business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natbritton

Reaction score
Hello Fellow geeks

I have been open now for 5 weeks and i need to pick up my sales its early days i know, but i want to make sure i am doing everything i can.

I need to get more business, i am situated in a very busy shopping centre in essex, do you have any ideas or tips to drum up some more interest/business?

we recently went round to some stores offering a free mini microdermabrasion to all store managers, in return they talk about us to their staff and their staff get 20% off our treatments.

We also handed out flyers in the middle of the shopping centre during their annual fashion show.

I send out monthly news letters to people who have signed up.

i regularly update facebook, instagram and twitter.

we are on this months retailers newsletter, which goes out to all the staff/shops in the shopping centre, promoting the 20% off for staff.

Do you have anymore ideas?

Loyalty cards, refer a friend cards. Opening evening. Take pictures of your treatments and put them on Facebook. X

Hi, sometimes you have to let your work and existing clients do the talking. Too much discounts and freebies guves the wrong impression. Do great treatments and your clients will spread the word for you for free x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks ladies! I will do the loyalty cards thank you.
Yes i agree about the discount thing, we def are not the cheapest and dont aim to be. we def pride ourselves on our experience and quality of service.

Latest posts

Back