Ideas please I'm at a loss! Client's hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee5

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399108190.409126.jpg

Happy Saturday! Just back from a clients and have booked her in for her colour next Saturday. Last tint was applied 5 weeks ago with highlights and lowlights.
But as you can see they've all disappeared! I've made her dark befor and that faded up too. She feels her hair is the sane colour as her face and the front is a lot lighter.
I use currently an 8 base with 8.3.
She just really wants something wow her hair is so fine and sparse and needs a good bit if TLC! I'm open to any colour house I can get in Dublin and I can always pop up and patch test her of in changing!
Thanks girls x

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

What shades did you use for the lowlights? Did you pre pig?

Nope no pre pig used 6.0 + 7.35
Even the p/l highlights are 'gone'

What shampoo does she use? Colour fade is often due to using the wrong aftercare. Also you could try using a porosity equaliser before colouring and prepig also?x

I would think because there isn't enough difference between your base being 8 +8.3 , then lowlights 6+7.35 -that's probably fading - you need to use a darker lowlight - to give it a bit more contrast - what is your plat lifting to ? About a 9? So it's all looking blended and then because of the style of the hair you just can't see the colours xx

Also when your applying your low lights what peroxide are you using? X

I would do this on her ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399113001.730060.jpg

Thanks everyone!
I did 6.0 and 7.35 as an all over tint on her before and she felt it was black! That's why I'm afraid to go lower with the LL.
I really want this to be right for her she's such a lovely woman and her hair is the Bain of her life!
Baby chops what did you use there? It's lovely

Also I'd love to get her onto nioxin or something to try get her hair thicker can anyone advise??

Thanks everyone!
I did 6.0 and 7.35 as an all over tint on her before and she felt it was black! That's why I'm afraid to go lower with the LL.
I really want this to be right for her she's such a lovely woman and her hair is the Bain of her life!
Baby chops what did you use there? It's lovely

I done lots of bleach foils and flooded with 8nn and 8gb (goldwell) x

Latest posts

Back