If all your hearts were money, what could you buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

I have 618 hearts (each one of them treasure to me. Thank you all :Love:). I could start building up a lovely new winter wardrobe. Yes, I think I would like that. I know some of you have loads more, so what would you buy?

On the other hand, I don't really know if I could part with them :Love:

I don't know how to count how many I have? But I'm guessing I could buy a chomp ;)

I don't know how to count how many I have? But I'm guessing I could buy a chomp ;)

ha ha ha ha I was going to say I could buy a single carrot with mine...lol

Aw just found out 53! I'll buy that chomp, have a costa with my sis and buy a pair of shoes :D

Might be a bit tight to do all that lol

For any of the newbies, to find out how many hearts you have just click on your name beside where it says welcome at the top right hand corner. Just beneath that you will see mini statistics and then you will see your hearts and remember it takes time to build them up x

Surprisingly I have got 437 hearts within two months and 590 posts...is this good! > :biggrin:...doing the stats I have worked out clearly I am funnier than I am mean.....lol

What would I buy? Therapy probably!

248- Some stuff from Sweet Squared :)

Oooh I have 152! This is easy, I'd put it towards Christmas for my littles <3

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Just more ciggies, prostitutes,gigalos,drugs,booze,stretch limos, fast cars, fast girls, hotel rooms, fetish clubs, fetish clothes, sex toys, pent house, polly house, slaves and gear.

Just more ciggies, prostitutes,gigalos,drugs,booze,stretch limos, fast cars, fast girls, hotel rooms, fetish clubs, fetish clothes, sex toys, pent house, polly house, slaves and gear.

Copycat

Pay to do my nail licence so i can finaly work again
Or Buy my little ponys ... Or earrings

I wouldn't buy anything with mine...It's not enough..I'm too greedy!:D

Get a new scooter you ol granny !! :wink2:

Id buy myself a nice new winter wardobe........but having said that, that statement is probably ridiculously false.....as i would go shopping for myself and spend it on my two boys (5 and 2) as always :) anybody else like that? Xx

I don't even know how to find out how many hearts I have :(

I don't even know how to find out how many hearts I have :(

If you go to your profile you see the number of hearts in the top right hand corner. But if you have coloured your profile all pink like I have, you can't see them... doh !

Latest posts

Back