If I could do it all again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I would have done differently is; I'd have done it 10 years earlier.
I trained with CND, I bought a great couch, research is half the battle:D
I'd have been a lot more careful with money.
I'd have stood up to my husband a lot sooner:D
Good luck with your future products and training. We are so lucky to work in this industry, something new every day and we are right in the middle of it.

I would save the money and go with CND. The nail training I did wasn't great and it's been hard work but I got there. There is nothing wrong with my products and my clients like them but i feel like I've missed out! It's all learning though! I didn't buy a brilliant couch because I didn't know if i would be successful. I came straight from college and started on my own so I had a lot to learn. This was always my plan and there are good and bad points to doing this but it's worked for me :) x

I'm very fortunate that I picked the right company to train with right from the start (CND) so wouldnt change anything there, although if I could go back and change anything, I would have practiced on friends and family a lot longer before I took up work in the salon. I had very little confidence when I first started because I took up a salon post pretty much as soon as I qualified, and I wish I had practiced more so that I was confident in my work in the salon. 10 years have passed since then and I am confident in my work, but wish I'd given myself 6 months of practice first.

Latest posts

Back