If I had a brain...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyjayne

Reaction score
Just been cleaning my bathroom and was trying to clean round the taps do I thought oh I could use my toothbrush and get a new one later so got it all cleaned now I have realised I haven't brushed my teeth oh bugger bugger bugger anyone else have stupid moments like that? X

Haha I'm sorry but that's hilarious!!

I do stupid things all the time but can't remember them, my bf thinks I'm so dizzy. The amount of times he'll do stuff to wind me up till I snap & in the middle of telling him off I completely forget what he even did (he loves doing that!)

Oh I do stupid stuff all the time coffee in the fridge milk in the cupboard really I don't think there is no hope for me. My bf just laughs at me x

Ooh girls im the samme way. I'll be in the living room and ill hear "geez jocelyn why are the cans in the sink" or something like that. I feel like saying "becaause I think they look fantastic in there" but really I dont remeber putting them there.
I had a long day ok dear gosh go back to work!(if only I said the things I though :p)
My husband does the same thing. Eggs me on alll the time. he always says good thing your pretty :wink2: nice hey lol

my hubby packed the kitchen we dont move house till the weekend .... and he packed the COFFEE!

who dose that?

Lol the funny thing is if u had done it it's a blond moment but when ur man does he is just plain stupid. Love it lol x

Lol the funny thing is if u had done it it's a blond moment but when ur man does he is just plain stupid. Love it lol x

So what does that make me seeing as I'm a blond man? Lol.
I'm always putting things "away" but can't find them so I blame the oh, even though I know I put it somewhere silly xoxo

Latest posts

Back