If you had to offer just one treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lashes for me! I absolutely love it!! It's my main money earner and I love it!

Facials for me all the way!

I am going to be the minority here and say for me it definitely has to be massage. I could do it all day every day! I love it. x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

lava shell massage everyone i have done a lava shell massage on has re booked so im doing something right :pthats why ihave a 3 week waiting list x

Purely from a business POV, we're just coming out of a recession and money is still tight for some people. So I'd focus on the more 'maintenance' treatments, rather than the nice, relaxing ones: nails (shellac, l&p, gels), waxing, etc because people become addicted to having these services - all beauty services, really - but these, in my opinion, are the last to be let go of.

Don't get me wrong, there will always be people who would keep the massage (or facial/reflexology - you can't please everybody all of the time) but if you're going to be a general salon, then the mainstays would be nails/waxing. If you can do those, and do them well, then the clients will come.

Latest posts

Back