If you had to offer just one treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.ro18

Reaction score
Hello

As title says, if you had to do one treatment and only one treatment-which would you do? as i can imagine some treatments have phases of being popular, i want to see what types of treatments can be all year rounders lol?

Reason i ask , is i am looking to start up, and was planning starting next year after doing my refresher courses in all treatments i do, and then offering more..but moneys got tighter now, so i need to really be looking at getting stated sooner. So want to know which treatment i should invest it?

Ps( im not one really for nails, i would need to do a complete course here)

Thanks in advance

Hello

As title says, if you had to do one treatment and only one treatment-which would you do? as i can imagine some treatments have phases of being popular, i want to see what types of treatments can be all year rounders lol?

Reason i ask , is i am looking to start up, and was planning starting next year after doing my refresher courses in all treatments i do, and then offering more..but moneys got tighter now, so i need to really be looking at getting stated sooner. So want to know which treatment i should invest it?

Ps( im not one really for nails, i would need to do a complete course here)

Thanks in advance

Waxing for me.

My colleague would do just nails all day long if she could.

And my other colleague loves anything fiddley and particularly loves lashes.

If I were deciding based upon my passion it would be facials, but if I were going on ease and popularity it would be Shellac.

I couldn't do just one :( I love all the treatments I do.
But if I had to pick one it would be HD brows.
My reasons are
1. Very popular and I could live of just doing them.
2. Good brand to work with as no one really undercuts.
3. I love doing them and the end result

I would also love to do just spray tans but I don't think I could live of them alone as to many people are doing them cheap in my area and I find tans are very seasonal.

Waxing for me too. It's my main money earner plus I earn more per hour than any other treatment I offer.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I would do nails all day long if i could. I would say its makes up 70% of my business. Gelish & Shellac especially. X

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Shellac!

Also client return every 2 weeks for shellac were as most beauty treatments it's 4-6 weeks there coming back!

Male Waxing - for me its the most popular male grooming treatment.

Brazilian waxing - i love it!!!! X

What a hard question, I love it all! But deffo make up :)

Tell me about it!

I love doing most of my treatments, but i don't want to run before i can walk, as i am starting up again, so i think its best to start with one, get a refresher in that, and then start with it .

i suppose on the side i can offer things like massage, reflexology etc ( as there is no really start up cost to them ).

So far i think nails or waxing is a winner :)

Nails for me :) shellac, opi gelcolour or bio sculpture all very popular but if i haaadd to choose i think Shellac :)

SP lashes all the way. It is all I do, and all I train to do. It is not only my passion, but also very lucrative based on your experience and talent.

I'd say waxing as its all year round with regular client return and a good profit margin x

I love, love, love doing facials and massage so it would be one of those! If I had to choose it would be facials so I could retail products x

Lashes for me!

Shellac for me x

Shellac for me :)

Nails,in particular l&p for me, just so versatile and i have become pretty accomplished and very confident in my application and most people become regulars unless just a one off set so am pleased with what I can offer. It's also very versatile and you can offer glitter tips etc and 3d work. Yep, l&p all the way for me .xx

I love doing waxing but most of my business is still coming from nail enhancements. Waxing is slowly taking over though 😃

Latest posts

Back