If you weren't in this industry what would you be doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
Writer, obviously.

What would you be?

International Sex symbol.

Boom.

Haha I joke. Obvs. Probably a travel agent. I love travel!

Significantly more bored :)

Maybe programming. But hard to really say. This industry has been integral to everything I love and adore in my life since I fell into it.

Have been in industry from being 14 and now 54 so not sure what else I could do !!!

I'd quite fancy being a blacksmith!

I would have probably ended up stuck in a dead end shop job.

I think i'd want to go into nursing/midwifery

Hmm I studied dance full time before doing hair & beauty & make up so probably of continued that if I could have.
Or i would have liked to of been a social worker x

I was training to be a vet but due to some family related problems had to stop. I originally only came into this industry as I thought it would be an easy money maker but after a few weeks I can't imagine anything I'd rather be doing!

Probably still doing what I was doing before hairdressing...working with long term ex offenders due to be released from prisons, helping them seek work, placements, accommodation and trying to keep them out of prison again For their first 6 months of release.

Ex offenders sounds like a horrible ex boyfriend.

Pleased to say none of my exs have been in prison

I'd be a pathologist like Dr G

Pleased to say none of my exs have been in prison
My dad went to prison once. Apparently they had a group of guys who acted like women and were known as the "Plastics". They hung out in the gym.
I don't know why I remembered that.

Just like in the film The Longest Yard!

Following an edit, please can I ask for this thread to stay on topic?

Thanks.

I'd of like to do prosthetics for horror movies lol.

I'd open up a little tea rooms in the country side and serve tea coffee and cakes all day [emoji5]️[emoji513][emoji477]️

I make candles and want to go more into it, so I can give up the day job.

Latest posts

Back