Igora 10-2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Definitely was told by Schwartzkopf that the 10- and 12- series were highlift. Maybe they've changed the rules since they've relaunched their colour brand. The last time I did training with them was two years ago.

I personally wouldn't use them to tone as I get great results from my current range and I still use 91/2- series occasionally but each to their own.

Interesting. Definitely was told by Schwartzkopf that the 10- and 12- series were highlift. Maybe they've changed the rules since they've relaunched their colour brand. The last time I did training with them was two years ago.

I personally wouldn't use them to tone as I get great results from my current range and I still use 91/2- series occasionally but each to their own.

The 10 series definitely was and is a highlift, however I have known stylists who used 10-2 specifically to tone and although it technically shouldn't be used for that purpose, it came out beautiful.

The 9.5 series is especially for tonight, and I find 9.5-22 creates the same effect as 10-2 did.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The 10 series definitely was and is a highlift, however I have known stylists who used 10-2 specifically to tone and although it technically shouldn't be used for that purpose, it came out beautiful.

The 9.5 series is especially for tonight, and I find 9.5-22 creates the same effect as 10-2 did.

Am I right in thinking 1 in Igora is blue ash? Neutralise orange not yellow. What is 2 and 9 please? Xx

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Am I right in thinking 1 in Igora is blue ash? Neutralise orange not yellow. What is 2 and 9 please? Xx

9 is violet? X

I have used 10-2 and even the 12-1 , 12-2, 12-4 for toning especially when someone wants platinum blonde. Would using the 9 series as a toner make the hair darker?

-1 is cendre (violet ash)...neutralises yellow
-2 is ash (blue ash) neutralises orange
-9 is violet

I have used 10-2 and even the 12-1 , 12-2, 12-4 for toning especially when someone wants platinum blonde. Would using the 9 series as a toner make the hair darker?

You shouldn't ever use the 12's for toning, they're simply not suitable for it and can cause excess damage to the hair.

The 9.5 series is for toning, so technically is what? Half a shade below the lightest shade? Will still be very platinum.

-1 is cendre (violet ash)...neutralises yellow
-2 is ash (blue ash) neutralises orange
-9 is violet

Thank you!! Xx

Latest posts

Back