Igora users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsel

Reaction score
Out of interest , what colours / shades do you like to use , for low lights and high lights ( not necessarily bleach )

I have customer In next week , Virgin hair base 6 , very little grey . She just wants something a bit different , nothing drastic , shes in her 50's and has decided to have foils for the first time .

Ha
Out of interest , what colours / shades do you like to use , for low lights and high lights ( not necessarily bleach )

I have customer In next week , Virgin hair base 6 , very little grey . She just wants something a bit different , nothing drastic , shes in her 50's and has decided to have foils for the first time .
have you tried the Nude collection? 10-46 is a lovely colour. If she's only looking for subtle differences maybe go for the 8-46?
If you're looking at foiling for the first time I personally wouldn't add in a low light because the hair left out will provide that for you. Space out the foils slightly and maybe put a gloss on her virgin hair to Give the feel it's been coloured.

If you don't have the nudes in, maybe go for an 8-1 or 8-65 with 0-11 mix tone (personally I find anything with the primary tone of a 6 comes out warmer than I want it so soften it off with mix tone)
Hope this helps in some way.

Latest posts

Back