ilash xpress training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm looking to do eyelash extensions and wondered if people could give me their thoughts on the above product & training. What are the results like? Just wondering if this is popular as it only takes 20 mins instead of 90 for individual.

Your comments would be greatly appreciated x

Has anyone got any advice.....please!!! Thanks :)

Hi l am trained in lash extensions and recently did the express lashes course they looked great but customers found them uncomfortable and l found they were very stressful on the natural lashes l do not do them as a treatment and just do the single lash extensions. Also after completing the training l have not had one single follow up call from the rep so not impressed with there customer service.

I do express lashes and find them popular amongst some clients.

They shouldn't feel uncomfortable (unless they aren't removed after a few weeks) and I'm not sure what you mean about putting stress on natural lashes? Like SP lashes, the extensions should be correctly suited to the clients natural lash so wouldn't put any more stress on the natural lashes than a properly applied set of SP lashes.

I find it a great alternative for clients who want a glam look for a short period of time but maybe can't afford the more expensive SP lashes and cost of regular infills.

I trained with ABX beauty (who do the ilash express) for something else and found them to be great.

Just to add, they take me more than 20 minutes to do! I allow 45 minutes for an express set (application takes me about 35 mins).

My opinion is that Express lashes are a great addition to your range of Lash services. x

Told to keep lashes on for 2 weeks in my opinion when there is no lash separation especially when the strip lash method is used its quite harsh on the eyes would say a week max, but l do an awful lot of single lashes and it just went totally against everything you get taught to do which is why l may have a problem with them xx

Latest posts

Back