Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Summer rain

Reaction score
Is there a beige in illumina in a level 7/8 ? The colour charts are hard to see online on an I phone and I have limited stock in the wholesaler. Thanks!

Define beige?

Well my usual affinage is a .23 which is a violet gold, I've used the 7.31 but is that just gold ash? More minky (if that's a word!) than gold ?!

Well my usual affinage is a .23 which is a violet gold, I've used the 7.31 but is that just gold ash? More minky (if that's a word!) than gold ?!

Hmmm minky, you have 10/36 and 8/05?

what's the .5? Also how does the .7 brunette work? Sorry I'm veering off!

Is there an 8.6 I can mix with the 7.31? Just going with what I'm used to with my own colour line, just find its a little solid looking sometimes .

what's the .5? Also how does the .7 brunette work? Sorry I'm veering off!

Is there an 8.6 I can mix with the 7.31? Just going with what I'm used to with my own colour line, just find its a little solid looking sometimes .

Illumina solid???? Hope thats a joke or i've misread!

The /5 is mahogany, when you have it with the natural it makes a beautiful pink tone.

There's an 8/69? I fear that may be too cool though.

What about 8/13?

Did you just faint? I heard a bang !!!
I meant the affinage I use, the 7.23 comes out too solid , that's why I wS lookin ing for an alternative to try on a friend .
Yes, still want a little warmth , maybe the .5 the way to go? Is that 8.5 then?
Thanks.. You can get up now

Last edited:
Did you just faint? I heard a bang !!!
I meant the affinage I use, the 7.23 comes out too solid , that's why I wS lookin ing for an alternative to try on a friend .
Yes, still want a little warmth , maybe the .7 the way to go? Is that 8.7 then?
Thanks.. You can get up now

Literally... No joke[emoji23] thank the heavens I misunderstood!

Sorry I didn't explain the /7 its very warm, deep and rich. I definitely wouldn't go with that.

I'd probs go with 8/13 or 7/31 or 8/38.

Literally... No joke
emoji23.png
thank the heavens I misunderstood!

Sorry I didn't explain the /7 its very warm, deep and rich. I definitely wouldn't go with that.

I'd probs go with 8/13 or

Latest posts

Back