I'm a Celebrity!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
Anybody watching it?

I think they are a good mixed bunch and not many reality stars which is good!

They are all getting stuck in and doing well on the tasks who's your favourites?

I'm disappointed with the itv 2 show they've changed the concept of it from last year but I love joe and Stacey together!

I'm watching! Love it this year, think they've got a really good bunch of people in and I agree about there being less reality stars.

Scarlett's my fave she makes me laugh with the things she comes out with and her facial expressions during the eating challenge lol

They seem to be nice people and all get along but do you think that will change after the two new camp mates have come in tonight?

Yeah it could do that one from homes under the hammers is abit much I think do you watch the itv 2 one? X

Such a good bunch this year! Also hating itv2 one [emoji85]

I think they would all be okay presenters if they did it in the same format as they usually do! X

Love this years line up.... Larry lamb is such a gent

I hate the eating of live creatures though - that's not nice

Don't watch the itv2 one and never really have to be honest! Also hate when they eat the live creatures, surprised they still make them do that! X

I watched the first ever series, but have never watched it since. Whilst I accept some cultures might eat live insects etc as a food source, I'm not very comfortable when it's done for entertainment purposes. I also find the treatment of spiders, snakes and other living creatures in the 'challenges' quite distasteful.

I watched the first ever series, but have never watched it since. Whilst I accept some cultures might eat live insects etc as a food source, I'm not very comfortable when it's done for entertainment purposes. I also find the treatment of spiders, snakes and other living creatures in the 'challenges' quite distasteful.
I agree, that's why I don't watch it. I find it upsetting.

Latest posts

Back