I'm back...missed you all...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateyork1

CND Grand Master Geek!!!
Reaction score
Well some of you will remember me from a few years ago and some of you won't have a clue who I am lol...

For those of you who know me, hello, long time no see (speak)! I am back and I am setting up my business again... I have been away to do a couple of years estate agency (needed a secure regular income haha - didn't quite work out as I ended up getting made redundant earlier this year lol!). Anyway, while I've been away, not only have I learnt a lot I have taught myself HTML/CSS (website design) and I have done my own website... Spray Tan York I would appreciate your opinions... I have managed to optimise it for people looking for spray tans in my area (York) and I have got it to number one on Google! - woohoo!

For those of you who don't know me, let me take a moment to introduce myself, I'm Kate and I used to spend all my time either doing nails and tanning or on here lol - I intend to be doing the same again (except with a couple of other distractions - website designing and a French and Spanish degree with the OU). I love all things nails and love Tantrick spray tan. I worked my way through all the Creative nail courses and got my Grand Master status awarded to me in 2006.

I hope to see some familiar faces here and to meet some of the newer geeks :)

Posting this here too as most of the people who might ( :eek: ) remember me will be in this forum I reckon - I have posted in chit chat but wanted to make sure I said hi to everyone...

Well some of you will remember me from a few years ago and some of you won't have a clue who I am lol...

For those of you who know me, hello, long time no see (speak)! I am back and I am setting up my business again... I have been away to do a couple of years estate agency (needed a secure regular income haha - didn't quite work out as I ended up getting made redundant earlier this year lol!). Anyway, while I've been away, not only have I learnt a lot I have taught myself HTML/CSS (website design) and I have done my own website... Spray Tan York I would appreciate your opinions... I have managed to optimise it for people looking for spray tans in my area (York) and I have got it to number one on Google! - woohoo!

For those of you who don't know me, let me take a moment to introduce myself, I'm Kate and I used to spend all my time either doing nails and tanning or on here lol - I intend to be doing the same again (except with a couple of other distractions - website designing and a French and Spanish degree with the OU). I love all things nails and love Tantrick spray tan. I worked my way through all the Creative nail courses and got my Grand Master status awarded to me in 2006.

I hope to see some familiar faces here and to meet some of the newer geeks :)

Hi Kate .. so lovely to see you again. Hablamos español juntos vale?? !!! I hope we can be of help in your future plans. :hug: A CND Master nail tech and you are not offering nails??

Last edited:
Hi Kate

Really loved your website. There were a few things I couldn't find, but it may have been me, such as prices and the distance you will travel for a party. Love the colours you've used.

Sarah

Hi Kate .. so lovely to see you again. Hablamos español juntos vale?? !!! I hope we can be of help in your future plans. :hug:

Thanks Geeg, I've missed you all. Quiero habla mucho espanol, cuando se desea (? - still learning :eek: ).

So good to be back, are you still living in Spain (can't think of any reason you wouldn't be haha!). Let me know next time you're over in Leeds - would be lovely to see you. x

Definitely long time no see Kate ... welcome back hun :hug: xx

Thanks Geeg, I've missed you all. Quiero habla mucho espanol, cuando se desea (? - still learning :eek: ).

So good to be back, are you still living in Spain (can't think of any reason you wouldn't be haha!). Let me know next time you're over in Leeds - would be lovely to see you. x

As it happens, I will be in Leeds on Dec. 1st and 2nd in the office!! Just over a week and a bit. Would love to be at your disposal to have a chat and a catch up etc. Give me a call through Debbie at the office 0113 2173801. We'll do some lunch. x

hi ya stranger :hug: its nice to see you back , i dont get on here as much now but its lovely to see you around again , hope your new venture takes off xxxx

As it happens, I will be in Leeds on Dec. 1st and 2nd in the office!! Just over a week and a bit. Would love to be at your disposal to have a chat and a catch up etc. Give me a call through Debbie at the office 0113 2173801. We'll do some lunch. x

Hi Geeg, great stuff...will definitely give you a call and see you there, a catch up would be fab - lunch sounds great :). Look forward to it - is either day better for you? x

Latest posts

Back