I'm bored and want to offer something new, any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steph@restyle

Reaction score
Hi I already offer, waxing, tanning, makeup, false nails, 2 week manicure, mani, pedi, tinting, lash perming, semi permanent lashes, facials, massages and basic body treatments. I'm getting itchy feet again I want to update the salon and offer something radical and new. Any ideas? And which company's would you recommend xxx thanks geeks :D xx

Body wraps?
Laser treatments?
Ladies nights?

A few salons around here also have a nurse come in once a month to do botox and bubbles nights.
Obviously that one isn't you doing the treatment but a friend was telling me her salon did well out of it and they're making it a regular thing :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Children's birthday parties... They bring their friends Nd get nail art, colour hair extensions or hair curling and make up? Play their cd tht they bring along and they love it!
Bringing through the next generation!

You could offer a gold facial or gold foil manicure. Excellent margins as well. :D

Ditch the lash perm and start doing lash lifts! X

Lash tint & lift, super popular, great results! Brow definition, go on a design course for your nails and toes, compete and show off your work, shrinking violet, body piercing, teeth whitening (done properly) all are popular! A few ideas to give a think to, hth x

I second SV aswell, been doing it since it came out and I'm so busy with it I had to move salon and rent a second room x

Latest posts

Back