I'm giving up Perron Rigot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzyo

Reaction score
... Escential Green Tea.

I've finally given in, at the ProBeauty show I picked up a tin of Cristal Ocean to try again and this time we seem to get along. Previous attempts at using it have always ended up in a sticky mess. But no we seem to have resolved our differences and I actually rather like working with it now.

So once I finish my current batch of Green Tea I will be ordering Cristal Ocean. I'll be able to do the shows and training and not be the odd one out now!

How often do you try out a different wax just to see how you get on with it, or to see if there is something you prefer? Do you do it for different products ... a skincare range is a bit more of a commitment to change.

I try different waxes now and then. You never know when a better product is going to come along.
I wouldn't use a specific wax just because everyone else does. I use what works best for me and what I think is best.

I am just switching to PR from Lycon, and have only ordered Crystal ocean as its been mentioned on here so many times...cant wait for it to arrive!! xxx

I use PR Cristal Ocean and really like working with it. I have sensitive skin and other wax brands don't seem to agree with me. All of my clients really like it too and notice a difference compared to waxing they have had done in other salons. They are less red and say the removal is more comfortable. Let us know how you get on with it as everyone likes different wax for different reasons. :)

... Escential Green Tea.

I've finally given in, at the ProBeauty show I picked up a tin of Cristal Ocean to try again and this time we seem to get along. Previous attempts at using it have always ended up in a sticky mess. But no we seem to have resolved our differences and I actually rather like working with it now.

So once I finish my current batch of Green Tea I will be ordering Cristal Ocean. I'll be able to do the shows and training and not be the odd one out now!

How often do you try out a different wax just to see how you get on with it, or to see if there is something you prefer? Do you do it for different products ... a skincare range is a bit more of a commitment to change.

If you've always preferred Escential Green Tea then why change to Cristal Ocean so as not to be the odd one out?
I like being the odd one out!

Out of interest, how did you find Lycon?

Latest posts

Back