I'm gutted I can't do nails Full Time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqui

Reaction score
As some of you know I was renting a room in a hairdressers but for lots of reasons it didn't work out.
The biggest problem was financial.
since xmas I haven't been able to cover the rent and our home finances are rock bottom.

I have phoned around all the salons that I can think of for a job but I've had no luck.
I can't hang around waiting to see if my mobile work picks up because our finances won't let me so I have had to make the decision of looking for a full time job elsewhere.

This means I would be limited to doing nails weekends only and I'm gutted about it.
I love doing nails and thought I had found the perfect career, a job I could enjoy doing all day everyday without getting bored but as usual nothing works out the way you want it to.:cry:

Sorry for waffling on and boring everyone, i just needed to vent a little.

Oh thats a shame!
But hey, you need the money and that is the most important thing right now - so just look at it as bridging a gap for a while till you can get sorted.

Try and turn this into a positive - if you say, start work in a call centre - just think of this as networking - you could end up picking up new nail clients and could still build a mobile clientele and most of all - you might get a proper nights sleep!!!

I have been there, renting a room and it didnt work out either but everything starts off small, you will get there in the end, its just going to be a little more hard work for you.

Best of luck!
x

Try and turn this into a positive - if you say, start work in a call centre - just think of this as networking - you could end up picking up new nail clients and could still build a mobile clientele and most of all - you might get a proper nights sleep!!!

Thanks pazzy,
I never really thought about it that way, as it happens I went for an interview and aptitude test for an agency yesterday, for a job at the DSA call centre, fingers crossed I get this job and generate a few clients.

Best of luck then - hope it all works out for you.

Latest posts

Back