I'm in love with Lauren's Way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tansbykelly

Get The Essex Look
Reaction score
Hi Dolls
I'm not really one to promote brands but i am so in love with Lauren's way and so our my clients my personal fave is there solution 60 rapid tan its amazing.
I've tried them all to be honest and this is my personal fave.
xxxxxxxx

I'm so glad someone else has said this. I literally cannot fault this tan. It goes on so gorgeous and the fade off is amazing. I really wish they did little sachets of the lotions like Sienna X do as they would be great for spray tan parties or for people to try out.
Massive thumbs up to Lauren's Way though my fave is the 12% and it's also my best selling one, but I use rapid for going out! LOVE! XXXXX

Do they offer training? I've heard really good things about Lauren's way but couldn't find much info online xx

Do they offer training? I've heard really good things about Lauren's way but couldn't find much info online xx

I don't think they offer any training at the moment. I trained with Sienna X and found it a really good course, but I didn't like their solution so I changed to Lauren's Way last year and love it. X

They don't offer training i trained with sienna X as well and now only use the Lauren's way product on my clients now.

Absolutely love Lauren's Way tan! I use the spray tans in all colours and also stock Lauren's Way tan in the salon. Can't fault it. I also trained in Crazy Angel tanning but use Lauren's Way instead.

Hi Kelly
Were glad you love our products as much as we do
xxxxx

Hi
If you would like some samples contact us and we will be more than happy to sort this for you.
xxxx
You don't ship to the US do you?

Hi Dolls
I'm not really one to promote brands but i am so in love with Lauren's way and so our my clients my personal fave is there solution 60 rapid tan its amazing.
I've tried them all to be honest and this is my personal fave.
xxxxxxxx
They don't ship in the US though, right?

Latest posts

Back