Im MEGA impressed!!...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
I just have to share this with you guys, as i am really really impressed with my other half! Bless him he's really rubbish usually when it comes to birthday gifts, and i always get the same, you know, chocs, cd, perfume, blah blah! Im not ungrateful, but he's SOOOO predictable!
Anyhow, its my birthday today, and my fella got me the best prezzies EVER!! He got me a bubblegum pink razor phone, body and facial clarins products, clarins perfume, AND flowers! My god, he has done so well, in fact i asked him if he had help, as i was so impressed!
So there you go, leopard can change its spots girls! Theres hope for us all yet!....

And how the hell does he even know what clarins is? Ive no idea?

Oh well, im happy! xxxx

awww, thats nice. I was the same last year. My fella got me mundane gift every year for christmas and birthdays etc... not that I didnt appreciate his efforts but just put it down to him being of the male species really. Then one year he simmply was so busy with work he completely forgot! :irked:
Now I dont class myself as materialistic atall, but I was certainly upset that I didnt even have a card and then as an after thought I was chucked twenty quid to get myself a new top!!!
I thought that I didnt mean that much to him anymore. Anyway, for the next year on, he didnt hear the end of it, and the little digs I came out with, I just couldnt help it cos he hurt me so much at the time.

So last year, You can imagine my surprise, he woke me with a cuppa, cards and pressies, and the biggest pressie, or the main one, was a samsung video camcorder!!! :eek: :green: :green: :green:
I was so happy, and couldnt get my grin off my face cos I wanted one so badly. I didnt think he noticed how much but he obviously did.
Since then, its been good, wonder what he gets me this year! lol
Not materialistic.... honest! :o
I just believe that if you really love someone, you know exactly what they would love to recieve. 'I have been busy' just isnt an excuse. LOL

I just have to share this with you guys, as i am really really impressed with my other half! Bless him he's really rubbish usually when it comes to birthday gifts, and i always get the same, you know, chocs, cd, perfume, blah blah! Im not ungrateful, but he's SOOOO predictable!
Anyhow, its my birthday today, and my fella got me the best prezzies EVER!! He got me a bubblegum pink razor phone, body and facial clarins products, clarins perfume, AND flowers! My god, he has done so well, in fact i asked him if he had help, as i was so impressed!
So there you go, leopard can change its spots girls! Theres hope for us all yet!....

And how the hell does he even know what clarins is? Ive no idea?

Oh well, im happy! xxxx

lol, I'm glad he got you something great!!
I hope you had a great day chick!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol bless it must be the year for it ...it was my b'day last week and my partner quite willingly spent a good half hour in a ladies clothes shop picking out clothes for me....and he did'nt do too bad......had to draw the line at a cowboy shirt though lol! I don't think he has ever been 'shopping' in the past 12 years i have been with him lol
Oh and a nice splodge of Harvey Nics vouchers...........deffo had some help there lol!

has he got a brother....lol

has he got a brother....lol

Aww bless, no he hasnt unfortunately!! But if you want to have a look at my lovely fells, then this is the address for his website:

www.joeyandthejivers.co.uk

He's Joey, and the handsome one out of them! He plays the keyboard mainly, so i dont mind if you want an ogle ladies, !!!

He's the one trying to kill himself by standing on his stool whilst playing the keyboard, eeeeekkk!!

He 's the lead singer, so if you click on the mp3s, then you'll hear him sing. xx

Can you tell im proud?

Latest posts

Back