I'm pregnant woohoo!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations. I worked all the way through my pregnancy with no problems up until 35 weeks. At the end I was so big & had slowed down so much I couldn't carry on. I couldn't reach round my bump to do pedicures, my bump got in the way of massage etc etc. Enjoy this special time xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone any advice on where to get nice maternity clothes? I swear they think women lose their fashion sense the minute they become pregnant. Lol

I got most of mine from new look. Topshop have a maternity range but its pricey for the short amount of time you wear it. Asos & asda are also good. I had a ball to go to at 36 weeks pregnant which was a nightmare but asos came to the rescue! I found looking online was better too.

Congratulations! I'm expecting too ☺️

Is there a Tk Maxx near you at all? I've found some great things there, you've got to have a bit of a rummage though xx

Congrats! New Look online have some nice bits :) tbh ive just been using my own clothes. Bump is nice and round so I can get in my old stuff. I did buy one pair of mama's and papas maternity trousers brand new off ebay, but they're too big... I look like MC Hammer when the wind blows! I just wear leggings now, which is also a nice support for bump :) xxx

Congrats! New Look online have some nice bits :) tbh ive just been using my own clothes. Bump is nice and round so I can get in my old stuff. I did buy one pair of mama's and papas maternity trousers brand new off ebay, but they're too big... I look like MC Hammer when the wind blows! I just wear leggings now, which is also a nice support for bump :) xxx

LOL! Do you sing "can't touch this"?

I was tempted too I won't lie. I refrained from doing the MC Hammer dance- I just figured my pelvic girdle pain wouldn't allow it ;) :D

Hey girls need some advice
The salon I work in hasn't carried out a Health and safety check to make sure the work and products I am using is safe for me and baby... Is this a big deal???

The salon I worked at when I was pregnant didn't do one - but they cut corners everywhere and only cared about making money. Strictly speaking they should carry out a risk assessment for you.

I was talking to the health and safety authority just to check the products were safe and they said the would need to actually come to the salon to make sure the room was well ventilated and the right temperature as well as the products being safe.
They told me my employer should have it done already if they know I am pregnant xx

Hi ladies
I'm due back to work soon after one month off due to complications. As far as I know all I need to provide my employer with is a letter from doc to say I'm fit to return.
Is that correct? Xx

Latest posts

Back