I'm shaking!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I might do one day but in flats, don't want the tip ex to come off the heel.
The heels were just cheap peacocks sale shoes then tip ex on the heel carefully and add stick on diamanté, tights and bask were primark (night wear apparently), hot pants from eBay at £4 because I didn't want to wear just French knickers and the jacket isn't meant to b part of the costume but is my mums because it was a bit cold...
Oh ad te pearls.... Taken off a girls neck the night before in town because they were better than the ones I had bought xoxo

Haha I might do one day but in flats, don't want the tip ex to come off the heel.
The heels were just cheap peacocks sale shoes then tip ex on the heel carefully and add stick on diamanté, tights and bask were primark (night wear apparently), hot pants from eBay at £4 because I didn't want to wear just French knickers and the jacket isn't meant to b part of the costume but is my mums because it was a bit cold...
Oh ad te pearls.... Taken off a girls neck the night before in town because they were better than the ones I had bought xoxo

Wow you have good tips I'm impressed ;) x x

Latest posts

Back