I'm shaking!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha no I dont mind, for a while I thought blue rinse and perry were girls, even us boys can just assume most on here are women.
I spent a good bit of today making the fence in the back higher... At his aesthetic expense.
Our back garden is really long, so to make it manageable we split it in 2, one half we use and is quite nice, the other half is just grass, and has te washing line (separated by a 6 ft fence and a gate)
The back part has just a wire fence that I covered in Reed fencing to make it look better from both sides. Our fence between me and him was only 5 ft because we are elevated, but he still looked over, so iv now ripped up a good bit of the reeds and stapled them to the pergola on his side, which is 7.5 ft high, now let him try to look from his garden. All I need now is some more to make a roof for it so he can't see as well from the bedroom window (were sure he's up there "touching himself" wen we're sunbathing) xoxo

Haha no I dont mind, for a while I thought blue rinse and perry were girls, even us boys can just assume most on here are women.
I spent a good bit of today making the fence in the back higher... At his aesthetic expense.
Our back garden is really long, so to make it manageable we split it in 2, one half we use and is quite nice, the other half is just grass, and has te washing line (separated by a 6 ft fence and a gate)
The back part has just a wire fence that I covered in Reed fencing to make it look better from both sides. Our fence between me and him was only 5 ft because we are elevated, but he still looked over, so iv now ripped up a good bit of the reeds and stapled them to the pergola on his side, which is 7.5 ft high, now let him try to look from his garden. All I need now is some more to make a roof for it so he can't see as well from the bedroom window (were sure he's up there "touching himself" wen we're sunbathing) xoxo

I am at the weekend sweetie ;) x

I moved to my house a year and a half ago thought it was really nice but after some time realised it's like the chatsworth estate off shameless lmao.

Neighbours one one side are a nightmare I did write a thread on them a few months ago just search my nightmare neighbours lol.

I got racially assaulted the other day buy a French African lady who said look at you you are a dirty girl look at your face and skin it's all dirty dirty colour lmao at first I thought I had mud on my boat race but I didn't I've got Lilly White skin but she was actually being racist.

I get graffiti sprayed up the side of my house swear words and just crap nothing good lol.

Loads of brakins all the time.

My horrid neighbour is always shouting at us and effin and jeffin he's constantly stoned as a mo fo passing the douchi on de left hand side lol.The daughter that is 14 hangs out of her window and takes pics of my oh when he's in the garden with his top off which he can't do anymore because of her.She gets her bits and pieces out at the window strutting around with the old girl on show (disgusting).

The list is endless lol.xxx

Search lord give me strength next doors party.xx

Oh I'm glad mines in his 80's and not doing all of that but the other side of me is his daughter.
Get a pair of fake boobs and have ur oh do the gardening with them under his top and when she sees him to shout "think the hormones are kicking in yet?" frighten the b***h.
We've been here 15 years and this has been almost constant fr us until about 3/4 years ago when I thought he realised I was no longer a child he could pick on, think he's had a fright at how I answered back (I can hear the audience shouting jerry now haha) and hasn't been out of the door all day, iv been out all day to catch him haha. Love acting like a 3 year old and taking things too literally.

The bits of wood that was over hanging his fence are now tied to a fence post right in te middle of the part of the garden he uses to sit in. Not actually hanging over, but standing 7 foot tall proud and straight (I spirit levelled) .

Will have to do a dress swap some night blue and you can try my boobs on sometime haha xoxo

lol... you do know that Tomme is a boy don't you? :wink2: Although I'm sure he won't mind :lol:

OMG no i didnt :eek::eek: SOOOO embarrassed right now

Sorry Tomme !! x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343162339.231546.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343162339.231546.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 106
I moved to my house a year and a half ago thought it was really nice but after some time realised it's like the chatsworth estate off shameless lmao.

Neighbours one one side are a nightmare I did write a thread on them a few months ago just search my nightmare neighbours lol.

I got racially assaulted the other day buy a French African lady who said look at you you are a dirty girl look at your face and skin it's all dirty dirty colour lmao at first I thought I had mud on my boat race but I didn't I've got Lilly White skin but she was actually being racist.

I get graffiti sprayed up the side of my house swear words and just crap nothing good lol.

Loads of brakins all the time.

My horrid neighbour is always shouting at us and effin and jeffin he's constantly stoned as a mo fo passing the douchi on de left hand side lol.The daughter that is 14 hangs out of her window and takes pics of my oh when he's in the garden with his top off which he can't do anymore because of her.She gets her bits and pieces out at the window strutting around with the old girl on show (disgusting).

The list is endless lol.xxx

:eek: I have no words... just :eek::eek::eek:

OMG no i didnt :eek::eek: SOOOO embarrassed right now

Sorry Tomme !! x

Haha... if you'd said 'girlfriend' it would probably have gone down even better :wink2:

I'm sure it's no skin of Tomme nose... it just made me titter x

Ah it's fine, I often dress in womens clothes haha xoxo

You look awesome and you are propa rockin that outfit I freaking love it XX

Ah it's fine, I often dress in womens clothes haha xoxo

Wish I could look as hot as that in that get up! Good legs Tomme! x

I used to have the worst neighbour ever. She complained about everything! Used to catch her throwing buckets of water over my cats. One day she knocked on my door and asked me not to hang my underwear out on the line as there were "elderly" neighbours and didn't think it was appropriate lol

For badness I emptied my whole underwear drawer out and hung them all out individually. Needless to say she put in a complaint about me to my landlord, who laughed in her face lol

Lol thanks. Was frank n further on Halloween xoxo

Your very welcome wish I would look that good in that outfit lol xoxo

Lol thanks, put on weight since then though ;( gotta lose it but without having a summer iv not had that drive.
Angel, I love it! I'd have gotten a pair of bloomers and put them in te middle and made a p**s stain on them and maybe a few skid marks.
Some people are pathetic aren't they xoxo

Awww no how rude! I think you resonded quite well, be proud xoxo

Oh My God, can't believe how bad all your neighbours are!

I'm in Military housing and ATM we've had no problems to name, although the house next door is vacant so a bit nervous about our future occupants!

Some of my friends have experiences snobbyness from other wives because their husband have a higher rank than their husbands, but that's it that I know of. Also there is quite a lot of bitchyness amongst different groups of wives but I stay our of it & mind my own business! Lol. :)

Latest posts

Back