I'm so frightened many Prayers Needed!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
Hi Guys!!

This is kind of an update, I told everyone a couple of weeks ago that I found out I was pregnant again after 15 yrs and was worried about started nail training because of the fumes of the products, and because of fear of complications (I had a big complication with my last pregnancy)...well, early Tues morning I had to be rushed to the emergency room because I started bleeding, the doctor did a trans-vaginal ultrasound and saw the baby was still in the right position, but I am now threatening a miscarriage. I spoke to someone in my doctors office the next day to see if I could come in early (my appt is on March 1) she said there was no openings, and that if I was going to miscarry there's nothing that could be done about it, she did however tell me to stay in the bed, not to try to cook or clean or anything like that. So that's where I am...I did go down to a friends apartment yesterday and sat on her couch to watch TV...Got tired of seeing my boring 4 walls, figured someone elses four walls might be a little more interesting.

I'm just so scared and stressed out right now, my boyfriend and I constantly argue...that's mainly my fault because I'm just so emotional, he could walk in and say "babe, you look beautiful today." My response would be "Oh, so you trying to say I didn't look beautiful yesterday, I look better today because I've been so ugly all these other times?" Crazy ain't it? Every and anything either pisses me off or makes me cry or both. I'm starting to get on my own damn nerves at this point!

FOOD: Everything I see I want, everything that someone mentions sounds so tasty, every commercial for food looks extra good...I've eaten so many chicken sandwiches from Burger King and McDonalds they should start sending me out stock certificates...boyfriend fusses and says I shouldn't be eating so much fast food...of course we had an arguement about that.:irked:

Please everybody just keep me and my baby in your prayers, that I may get through this pregnancy with no more complications...I want to look forward to posting a picture of my new baby in the gallery in Sept!

Thank you for listening...and I love all you geeks!!

oh hun , i am keeping everything crossed for u , i too have had difficult pregnancies , lost the 1st one , and when i was carrying my little boy i was at the hospital every two weeks coz i kept bleeding, everything settled down though after about 14weeks, i know how scary it is, and me and my hubby were the same , i was a total bitch to him, i think it is a defence thing with me , i get soo scared i turn into this other person, i even do it now when my little boy is ill (as he is at the moment ) i think it is coz they are the closest thing to you , so u take it out on them :green: (thats what men are for :lol: )
i also know how frustrating it is as i was on bed rest for 14 wks, but my thinkin was to drink gallons of milk, so in my head i was building his bones up and stuff, and i reckon it might have worked coz he was a good weight, and he is really tall :green: , this all probably sounds totally nuts to you but i hope it helps love dee xxx

My prayers are with you and your new baby think positive as negative will only get you down even more.We will all be celebrating with "long island iced tea"come september.

Nurses at doctors could have been a bit more compassionate but do take notice of their advice and stay in bed even if everything else is falling apart the health of yours and the babies is the most important thing.

Get a friend to come over and give you a manicure or facial to lift your spirits a bit.Get a few "chick flick"DVD's and relax.

Heres to a save arrival of baby matrix in sept (the 19th would be good my birthday).

thoughts and prayers with you

Kathyxxxxxxxxx

Yolanda, someone upstairs sure is testing your faith at the moment. You have had to battle through so much heartache over the last few months, my heart goes out to you. Look after yourself hun. Big tweetie pie hugs to you :hug: . You know I'm only at the end of a pm if you need me!!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your baby and boyfreind!!!!!

And dont forget you can allways see a freindly face (well name on here)

Take care and try to look after yourself:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :Love: :Love: :Love:

Lily & Herman
Amanda & Lee

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:​

Your emotions are running really high right now and with very good reason. Try to chill a little (I know its easier said thean done) but, putting more stress upon yourself by worrying about what you say & do is not going to help your situation. Im sure your partner understands, even if he 'snaps back' a little sometimes. It must be hard on both of you.
Remind your partner that, as women our bodies can do both horrible and fantastic things ... it just messes with our heads a little along the way, lol!
Keeping all 3 of you in my thoughts.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:​

Ms Matrix

I am praying for you and your baby as well as your relationship hun.

Please stay in bed with your feet raised and on your back. I found this out after my own miscarriage. My Dr. told me that if the emergency department has put me into a bed instead of leaving me sitting in the waiting room my chanxces of miscarrying would habve dropped. A small amount mind you but still something is better than nothing.

Good Luck

wer'e Keeping you in our prayers
Do try to rest as much as you can its really stresfull I know, iv'e been there
You know were all here for you if you wan't to chat.

Ruby

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you and sending some of these ... :hug: :hug:

I really, really wish you well and send you loads of :hug: 's

Have pm'd you too!!! We are all here for you and I am sure no matter what time of the day or night you will find someone on this site who will offer you support and some TLC. Keep your chin up...and your feet!!!!

Love Nikki XXX

I thank you all so much for the kind words of encouragement...you just don't know how good it feels to turn on my computer and have lovely people like you who have never seen me face to face pour out so much love and concern.

I haven't had anymore bleeding and no cramping, the lower part of my abdomen gets really sore from the inside out sometimes, I don't know if that's from my uterus stretching or because the uterus has endured some trama from the bleeding??:?:

I'm trying to keep my emotions under control but that man of mine can be such an ass sometimes it's hard to keep my mouth shut ...especially when he's had a little to much of the "happy juice" :( I'm sure you know what I mean...I try to spend the majority of my time in bed but it's so hard, if they never told me to stay in the bed I wouldn't have a problem doing it, but since they've told me it's like "Gee, I could be doing something, perhaps I'll go visit with so and so." I haven't left out of my building so I think that's good, I mainly visit with neighbors in the apartment complex; which I know I should not be doing. I'm going to do better.

Please guys just continue to keep me in your prayers, and thank you again for all the support, I need every ounce of it right now...I could use a few crossword puzzles too, maybe that will keep me still:D I'll send the men folk out for some!

Hey, you could try out the quiz and hang geek on the site!!! Nothing like convalessing and learning about nails at the same time!!!LOL!!

Keep smiling hun, sending :hug: 's and :Love:

My thoughts are with you and your family. Have lots of faith ...much loved.

Take Care Babe and rest up :hug: My thoughts and prays are with you try and stay positive :Love:

Saying a prayer for you all...I´m sure everything will be fine and I´m looking forward to seeing little baba´s pic in the gallery!!!

Oh and as for the way you are acting with the other half, don´t worry bout it...You´re pregnant and the hormones are celebrating...Least you got an excuse! I´m worse than you but I aint preggers lol!!!

Take care :hug:

Hiya chick,

Just wanted to say that all our thoughts are with you just now and make sure you do what the drs have told you!
You know where we all are if you need us:hug: :hug: :hug: :Love:

Debz xx

Nikki said:
Hey, you could try out the quiz and hang geek on the site!!! Nothing like convalessing and learning about nails at the same time!!!LOL!!

Keep smiling hun, sending :hug: 's and :Love:

I'm going to do that!!:D

Latest posts

Back