Images for my Web Site? Help Please x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess124

Reaction score
Hi, Hope you all had a great Xmas!

I am going to design a website to advertise myself, with the help of my very cleaver brother. What I need to know before I start is what images can I use to put on the website? I do not currently have any photos of nails I have done (crap camera!) so what would be best to use? Obvioulsy I don't want to use piccys of other peoples work, but I want to show different styles of enhancements to give examples of what I can do for people. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Jess x

Hi, Hope you all had a great Xmas!

I am going to design a website to advertise myself, with the help of my very cleaver brother. What I need to know before I start is what images can I use to put on the website? I do not currently have any photos of nails I have done (crap camera!) so what would be best to use? Obvioulsy I don't want to use piccys of other peoples work, but I want to show different styles of enhancements to give examples of what I can do for people. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Jess x

Jess be very very careful of any pictures you use on your web-site if they are not your own, Photographs are copyrighted and you can face very steep fines if using anothers photograph without permission.
I would suggest that you use your own photo's or seek permission from the own of the photo's you use before putting onto your site.
Hths

Jess be very very careful of any pictures you use on your web-site if they are not your own, Photographs are copyrighted and you can face very steep fines if using anothers photograph without permission.
I would suggest that you use your own photo's or seek permission from the own of the photo's you use before putting onto your site.
Hths

Thanks for your reply. Yes I remember a thread not so long ago about the dangers of using other peoples photos and how much it can cost you so thats why I thought i'd seek a bit of advice before I did anything, certainly don't wanna be whacked with a massive bill right now!! Thanks very much for your advice x

Thanks for your reply. Yes I remember a thread not so long ago about the dangers of using other peoples photos and how much it can cost you so thats why I thought i'd seek a bit of advice before I did anything, certainly don't wanna be whacked with a massive bill right now!! Thanks very much for your advice x

You should be fine as long as you ask permission prior to using :wink2:

Latest posts

Back