in need of advice (the edge)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

hayleyplh

Reaction score
hey everyone,

ive only just stated out doing acrylic and gel nails and was wondering if anyone can recommend 'the edge' range as a good system to use? there are so many on the market i just don't know what is the better one to use. would be grateful for any response.

thanks

hayley x

sj1973

Reaction score
hi hayleyplh and welcome,i use the edge acrylic but after reading on here want to get ezflow,hubby said NO!!!!! i find it ok very strong as i sculpt with it too and i have never had any breakages chips etc.hope that helps :)

hayleyplh

Reaction score
yes that does help, its good to hear you've never had any problems with it.
thank you very much
hayley xXx:)

bettyboo

Reaction score
Hi Hayley,

I am in training too, i started out using nouveau nail acrylic and it put me off, i didnt like it. I too was confused what to go for, I chose the edge acrylic, first i tried their low odour one but i didnt go too much on it. So ive just started using their normal acrylic and i love it. Ive only just started using it, yesterday! And today i did my very first sculpting for nail biters and i enjoyed it, loved the product and no longer have a fear of doing acrylic.lol. But this is my opinion. I would get a few sample/trial packs of different brands and see what you like best. Hope that helps. XX:)

hayleyplh

Reaction score
hey Caroline,

thanks for helping out.
i was thinking about using the low odour so im glad you said its wasn't all that great, i will prob just stick to the normal liquid then. i noticed the edge do a little trail pack so will get that and see how i get on with it, im using millennium at the moment, but finding it takes ages to dry so not getting on too well with it. i was interested in the edge because its quite a reasonable price, compared to some other systems lol.
thanks again for your opinion, i think im gunna go with the edge, had good feed back on it.
:)
hayley xXx

Latest posts