In need of some help please starting out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire williams

Reaction score
hi people,
im new to this web site and was just wondering if someone could help me understand what this web site is all about please!!

Also im on about starting my own mobile beauty therapy....i have read some things about this on this web site and it was very helpful. But i have a few more questions if anyone could help please??

1. what is the mean treatment that clients want doing??

2. does it take a long time to start your own buisness up and running??

3. when doing waxing do you put anything on the floor incase of spillages in the clients house??

4. and once up and running and people know you, just doing mobile beauty therapy, is it enough to keep you going money wise??

5. also does anyone know of any buisness starting courses in nottingham that are free??

thank you for taking your time to read this and would love to hear anyone ones suggestions??

xxxx claire xxxx :hug:

Hiya and welcome to the site....This site is for beauty, nail, hair professionals to offer help, advise and support. HTH

I am sure some of the others member will be along shortly to help with your other questions...

Hiya and another warm welcome :)

If you go to the 'reception' it'll give you all the info you need to know about this site. If you have specific questions (as I see you do) you can use the search facility which is either located at the top of the page or if you are in a specific sub category (such as this biz geek) you can find the search box in the right hand corner at the top of where the threads start.

There is a wealth of information on here (old and new) and some of it won't be relevant to what you need, but grab yourself a cuppa and trawl through using specific keywords you want to know about such as wax spills, or something like that.

There is great advice here, and then if there are still questions you want to ask, feel free, we're a friendly bunch :)

There is a particular current thread going on at the moment in the Nail Geek but I think it's relevant to all of us in the beauty industry as a lot of us don't do just nails but a wider range of treatments http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/77942-tptw-starting-up-nail-business.html

I hope I've been of help to you today. xx

thank you for your help!! still trying to get use this web site eck lol!!
xxxx

Latest posts

Back