In over my head...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know what product the other nail tech was using... I, of course use all the creative products, but she did once tell me not to use scrubfresh as it was expensive and she used some other form of astringent that was blue in colour and just passed it off as scrubfresh!! So for all the acrylic was in creative pots... who knows wot was in there!!

Do you think this is a possible reason for the lift??

I have already done as you said ad all the people that have ome in and I have done complete new sets on, I have odn them the way I have been trained!

Just have to see what happens!! For all a few people have moaned only one lady has said she wont come back.. cant win em all I guess!

ScrubFresh is the best nail prep solution and is an integral part of your system so USE it.

Some techs I know here in Spain, stopped using ScrubFresh for a while ... to save some pennies ... and guess what? They are all using ScrubFresh again as they had more greenies using the alternative product than they ever had before.

Loosing clients and risking your reputation as a nail tech are not worth a few pennies saved by buying an inferior product. Stick to the products you KNOW work together.

i definetly us it every time!! As for Greenies... tell me about it... I had a few come in with them (nails having been done by the previous nail tech)!!!

It doesnt seem to phase them tho... Its because they think the previous girl was great!

They wont be getting them anymore!!!

Latest posts

Back