Inch Loss Body Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyworley

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I've been approached by a MLM company regarding body wraps, it is def something that I was looking to move into but am so busy at the moment I haven't done anything about it as yet.

I have a wrap to try out, the way the lady runs her business is to sell the wraps and deliver them as a DIY kit. But I have seen 'wrap parties' advertised. And while a client is wrapped they can be having another treatment so I was thinking of adding them to my treatment list.

I have been told there is no training required but I know there are training courses available so does this mean that there is no need for insurance but there is for the real world?

I cant seem to find much info online so any help would be much appreciated

x

Hi Geeks,

I've been approached by a MLM company regarding body wraps, it is def something that I was looking to move into but am so busy at the moment I haven't done anything about it as yet.

I have a wrap to try out, the way the lady runs her business is to sell the wraps and deliver them as a DIY kit. But I have seen 'wrap parties' advertised. And while a client is wrapped they can be having another treatment so I was thinking of adding them to my treatment list.

I have been told there is no training required but I know there are training courses available so does this mean that there is no need for insurance but there is for the real world?

I cant seem to find much info online so any help would be much appreciated

x

Hi Amy,

In short, it depends entirely on which wrap you offer with regards to training and insurance.

Whilst I can't speak for other brands, I can offer a bit of information on our brand, Universal Contour Wrap.

We have been wrapping for over 20 years in the UK now and many of our salons and mobile therapists do offer wrap parties with great success. Some even try and team up with local slimming clubs or gyms and invite guests along to pay a discounted price for their first wrap in the hope of getting them signed in to come into their salon for a course of wraps.

Universal Contour Wrap is the only proven body wrap for instant and guaranteed inch loss. We guarantee your clients lose at least 6" from their first treatment or they don't pay. What's more the inches are guaranteed to remain off for at least 30 days, or they receive a free treatment.

If you'd like a bit more information, please check out our website at Universal Contour Wrap - Inch Loss The Easy Way or pm me and we can discuss further.

Many thanks, Chris Jones

Latest posts

Back