Individual Eyelash Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunette87

Reaction score
I got individual (Cluster/Flare) Lashes put in for new year and they were amazing! They were only £12 and advertised as weekend lashes

They were a thick as thick strip lashes and lasted almost two weeks in the end!

Downside - the salon is near my hometown and not where i live! Have found a few places that do something similar, however tried them out and nothing compares - none were as thick as i wanted!

So taking matter into my own hands and trying to apply myself!

I am thinking of buy Long Thick Flare Individual Lashes 12.5mm. Is there anything longer thicker out there than this?

Also, which glue is best? As im doing at home and just testing until I master it, I don’t want to spend a fortune. I want something long lasting too. I seen glue for about £13.50 that’s long lasting with strong fumes (seems the longer lasting the stronger the fumes!) Other glue is about £20.

Dimples sell glue for a couple of pound. Is this any good?

Is there anything really good for around £5? I don’t mind spending more but would rather spend less to test and until I master it!

salon systems individual lashes n glue r good i use them myself but u have to get them in a profesional beauty suppliers

Im not sure about specific sizes in flare as I don't do them. As for glue to practise the Salon System one is only about £5-£6 and you can get it from Salon Services/Sally's.

Latest posts

Back