Individual eyelashes, which ones?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamper&Polish

Reaction score
I'm looking into the possibility of doing individual eyelashes. I have trained to do the flare lashes (where there are about 5 together) when I was at college. Sometimes these forums help sometimes they don't as I'm a bit befuddled there are too many to choose from, also I do have a tight budget as I'm just starting out but want to offer a decent quality.

Just wanted to ask those of you that do them some questions:

1) Did you do the training? If so, who with?

2) Which kit did you buy?

3) Do you price it depending on how many eyelashes/how much time or is it one price?

4) How much do you chare for infils? Do you find clients return for infils?

Thanks in advance for any advice x x

Hi,I done my training with glam lash,they were fantastic on the day and there after care has also been fantastic!I have had a few questions and they are so quick to reply and also quick to send u out your orders!they also do offers ect,so all in all I think they are well worth a look at!

I charge 3 different prices,but mostly it just depends when u get there to see the clients and what u can do for them!a lot of clients want a specific look,but you have to remember you are offering an eye lash enhancement and u can't always give them what they want. As long as you talk through everything u will be doing,the clients are happy to listen to your advise!

Some clients will keep come for infills,others don't. Just depends what they origonally wanted them form

I have to say though,a lot of clients are so used to the cluster lashes,that they constantly compare the end result to them!

Good luck

Thank you for your help, I personally don't like the cluster lash look, do you bfind more people prefer the individual? x

It all depends to be honest, when the client initially enquires I ask what look they are after.

I offer the cluster lashes and the semi permanent ones also. Most young girls go for the cluster lashes as they are a) cheaper b) they prefer the false look c)they cant be “bothered” with the in fill’s and only want the lashes to last them for a special occasion.

I find that it’s more the young professional clients and older clients who prefer the individual lashes as they are much more natural are willing to peruse the up keep of them and have more disposable income to spend on them.

I do a lot of packages with spray tan and cluster lashes and this is by far more popular with the younger clientele.

Good luck

I'm looking into the possibility of doing individual eyelashes. I have trained to do the flare lashes (where there are about 5 together) when I was at college. Sometimes these forums help sometimes they don't as I'm a bit befuddled there are too many to choose from, also I do have a tight budget as I'm just starting out but want to offer a decent quality.

Just wanted to ask those of you that do them some questions:

1) Did you do the training? If so, who with?
I've trained with Flirties as the kit and customer service was soooo good

2) Which kit did you buy?
I bought the starter kit which has enough products in to perform about 200 sets of lashes

3) Do you price it depending on how many eyelashes/how much time or is it one price?
I charge one price but others may charge on time

4) How much do you chare for infils? Do you find clients return for infils?
Some clients do come back for infils others just have them done for special occassions

Thanks in advance for any advice x x

Hope this helps

I trained with flirties too really impressed with them and the kit was great too. Im just working out my pricing at the mo but am looking at charging one price.

Latest posts

Back